A Call to Prayer
Wednesday, May 15th has been set apart to be a Day of Prayer for Love Without Reason (LWR). We are inviting ALL of our leaders, friends, partners, volunteers, donors, staff members, beneficiaries, patients and families to join us in prayer for Love Without Reason
We believe that LWR is entering into a new season and that the time is now for a renewal. LWR was founded in 2007, however we started doing surgeries in 2012 April. We are now in our 7th year and i believe it is time for the next phase.
- I also ask your prayers on behalf of our teams in India, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Middle East and in America.
- Please pray for a breakthrough in finances so we can help many children receive free surgeries.
- Also keep in mind the the Zimbabwe Medical mission starts in July 22nd.
We believe in the power of prayer. We believe that with God Nothing is impossible. So we ask that you pray for us even at your own homes.
There will be thousands of people praying for LWR from the East to the West in May 15. Do join us.
Santhosh & Susan
Because Every Child Matters
Global Impact of Love Without Reason
- IMPACT in Zimbabwe:
- 106 new smiles with free facial surgery,
- hundreds of families educated and counseled on risks of human trafficking.
- IMPACT in Kenya:
- 41 new smiles with free facial surgery,
- 200+ families educated and made aware of risks of human trafficking.
- IMPACT in the United States:
- Human trafficking awareness events and materials distributed in over 200 churches, cultural expos, and community gatherings.
- Awareness provided during annual 5K Run4Love and SHINE Fashion Show fundraising events.
- IMPACT in India:
- 375 new smiles with free facial surgery, 1000+ families educated and made aware of risks of human trafficking.
- Kerala flood disaster with pounds of aid supplied to on-the-ground organizations directly serving those in need.
- Mumbai with Project Butterfly:123 women regularly attending the Project Butterfly Center and learning to read and write and sewing skills.